What to bring
- Personal Fishing Licenses with salmon stamp - can be purchased online at the Department of Fisheries and Oceans website. Please print your license and bring it with you on your charter. *Electronic versions are not valid. License are required but free for children 15 and under. We recommend purchasing a salmon stamp ($6) with the free license.
- Food and Beverages - You are welcome to bring food and beverages of your choice. RedCan Gourmet lunches can be ordered by calling 250.725.2525
- Layered clothing - It is better to dress warm, as it is often cooler on the water.
- Rain gear - Always important in Tofino, please bring it if you have it. Some hotels offer rain gear. If you are in a pinch we can provide it.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Seasickness medicine - If you are concerned about motion sickness, we find the best approach is to take a motion sickness med before bed the night prior to the charter and a second one in the morning. This seems to produce the best results.
- Please avoid wearing hiking boots or shoes with heavy marking soles. It’s OK if that’s all you brought. Thanks!
Where to go
Family Fishing Tours depart from the Trilogy dock in Tofino. Directions are as follows: Enter Tofino on Hwy 4 (known as Campbell Street in town) turn right at Jack's Pub, (Just before the Long Beach Surf Shop) go down the steep hill and keep left at the bottom into the Trilogy Fish Company parking lot. Please proceed down the ramp to the dock. Our vessel the “Red Sky” (red hull) is in the fifth slip.
630 Campbell St Tofino, British Columbia